Digital Creation Policy
You acknowledge further that you understand and accept Offer.one’s Digital Content Creation Policy and declare that the warranties you make by using the website are absolutely truthful.
Digital Content Creation Policy (“Policy”) is an integral part of the regulation set for using the Website, and the provision of the Policy shall apply together with provisions of Affiliate Terms and Conditions and other applicable regulations set under the legislation and developed by Offer.one.
The Offer.one reserves the right to deny any Affiliates from joining its network or advertising Campaign, without providing any justification, including but not limited to cases aimed at promoting sites:
- that violate the laws, regulations, or any other applicable legal requirements;
- containing or linking to any form of illegal/inappropriate or violent content or sites with illegal, false, or deceptive investment advice and money-making opportunities;
- promoting any type of hatemongering (i.e. racial, political, ethnic, religious, gender-based, sexuality-based, personal, etc.);
- that participate in or transmit spam using any kind of online means;
- that ask users for clicks, that incentivize traffic, or direct/redirect them to any fraudulent activity that would bring the owner more earnings from our network;
- that are using free domain names;
- with no original content or generated on platforms like WordPress or Blogspot;
- represent URL Shorteners;
- contain: any popup/popunder or page blocker; scripts that alter the user's browser settings; any frame-breaking codes; multiple alert boxes or alert boxes with "Close" buttons that cannot be seen by users;
- that are automatic/manual traffic exchanges;
- that represent a coin, ICOs, or projects that raised funds from the community;
- that download, send, transmit or otherwise post and/or distribute any materials containing viruses or other computer codes, files or programs designed to breach, destroy or limit the operation of any computer or telecommunication equipment or software;
- that, after they were reviewed by our team, were not deemed suitable for our affiliative program.
Affiliates shall respect the following conditions regarding the placement of the advertising and website traffic:
- Affiliates are not allowed to purchase any type of traffic from other sources (advertising networks or other websites) to send it to our Advertisers' websites through their banners;
- Affiliates are not allowed to auto-refresh their website to increase the impressions of the banners they display;
- Affiliates are not allowed to generate artificial traffic or use unethical methods to generate income (this includes, but is not limited to: auto surfs, iframes, bots, proxies, auto-hit services, traffic exchange systems);
- Affiliates shall not provide investment, financial, or legal advice in their materials and on the websites. The articles and other advertising materials cannot substitute for professional advice and independent factual verification. The content provided on the Affiliates website is for informational purposes only.
Affiliates shall put disclaimers about informational purposes of the advertising materials.
Offer.one, including its owners, officers, employees, directors, or agents, is not affiliated with and does not endorse or sponsor any of the token sales promoted by the Affiliates. Offer.one may receive a fee for advertising certain token sales, in which case such listing will be designated accordingly.
Affiliates shall set the disclaimer of the potential risks involved in token sales and any arrangements involving crypto assets that were mentioned in their advertising materials.
Affiliates shall not offer Investment Advice or Brokerage Services on the websites
Affiliates are neither an investment advisors nor an investment brokers and are not taking your personal circumstances into consideration when posting information about crypto assets. No content on the websites of the Affiliates shall constitute – or should be understood as constituting – a recommendation to enter in any securities transactions or investment, nor an endorsement, recommendation or rating of any project or investment. Affiliates shall not provide personalized recommendations or views as to whether a project or investment approach is suited to the financial needs of a specific individual.
Affiliates shall not offer Tax Advice or Legal Advice
Materials posted by the Affiliates shall not contain or offer accounting services or advice. No content on the website constitutes – or should be understood as constituting – legal or tax advice.
In case of breaching the Policy Offer.one may terminate the relationship with the Affiliates with no compensation.
Offer.one may adjust the Policy and provide the updated ones on the site.